Tuesday, February 15, 2011

La Bourgogne French Restaurant

This review comes from a friend of Ed and friends who lives in Hawaii. The review is a compilation of Facebook posts and pictures that she gave me permission to post. La Bourgogne French Restaurant is a cozy french restaurant in Hawaii and from what I read of the review I am not going to miss it if I travel to Hawaii.

Friend: is going to LaBourgne for dinner tonight!!!
Ed: Write a review for me. I love reading them
Friend: Its french really yummy! Hows that???
Friend: Intimate about 10 tables dont allow children under 10yrs chef&his wife own&run 

Friend: They have owned the restaurant since 1993

Friend: Here's are night starter champagne escargot&spinach salad next Lamb&Opah in a boulibase glass of Syrah&Chardonnay ending coffee and GrandMarnier chocolate souffle the rest of the night is confidential HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

Friend: Oh and we are the youngest couple here!!!

When you travel to Hawaii be sure to try La Bourgogne French Restaurant and enjoy and thanks friend for the review.



Ed and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment