Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another review of The Bake Haus


I had the see what all the buzz was about today so I went to have lunch at The Bake Haus in downtown Wooster OH. For those familiar with Wooster, it is in the little strip plaza right beside Dinos Drive Thru at the bottom of Beall Ave.
The Bake Haus is a cozy place, small even, with only a few tables so either expect to take your order to go or wait for a table because when the word gets out about the soup and sandwich’s it is going to be packed at lunch time.
If you haven’t had a The Bake Haus pretzel roll you have got to get down there just for one of these delicious little gems. I brought some home and my kids devoured them. I was in fear for my life for a few minutes.
I had a turkey and provolone sandwich with Al’s secret recipe sauce on a pretzel roll and a bowl of the soup of the day. Both were fabulous. I also brought home some cheesecake brownies for desert and let me tell you that these devils are GOOD! One of my generous lunch mates had a muffin and was kind enough to share a taste with me. It was fabulous.
My recommendation is not to walk down to The Bake Haus but RUN and RUN FAST before they sell out of the good stuff. This place is a must try if you live in or visit Wooster OH.

Ed and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment