Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Bake Haus in downtown Wooster reviewed by one of Ed and friends many loyal followers

1:30 pm post from a friend of Ed and friends
I'm in love with downtown Wooster-dinner is homemade shrimp potstickers, I learned how to make them at Today's Kitchen Store & I just had lunch at The Bake Haus, if you have not had their pretzel rolls then you are missing something amazing - put pulled pork, melted cheese & Al's special sauce on one OMG!!!! The muffins (cocoa white chocolate) I'm drooling. Plus the soup - ok just go :) you will be happy:)
2:30 post from the same friend
had to go back to the Bake Haus ... the muffin i only got to steal a bite from my husband & then he took it to work with him ... couldn't stop thinking about it so I went back for my own :) and one for each of the boys teachers too.

The moral of the story is that we all need to get down to the Bake Haus in downtown Wooster and try it!!!

Ed and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment