Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey

Okay, time to get this thing rolling. It has been a while since I bought this bottle of Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey but it seems like a nice afternoon to sit in my office and sip a little whiskey and talk about it.

Let me start by saying that this is one of the finest, smoothest whiskey's I have ever had the pleasure of sipping. It tastes like whiskey but without all the burn and nasty aftertaste that you might associate with whiskey.

The bad news is the price! In Wooster OH I paid $42.00 for a 750ml bottle. This is pretty pricey for the light of wallets like me.

Ten bucks cheaper and I would give this wonderful whiskey 5/5 stars but the price brings it down to 4/5. I would still recommend it if your wallet is thick but for the average joe like me this is likely not going to be a staple in my liquor cabinet.


Ed and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment